Friday 26 June 2009

Killing Machine?

On June 22nd 2009, I woke up as usual (typical me) only to find out that both of my palms were covered by blood!! I was shocked! The blood on my palms was dried and it’s red in colour. What has happened last night? Worried I turned my head to the right only to find out that my partner (DJ Pub) was missing from his bed. I get my butt off the bed and look for him. Phew... he was taking a bath. Relief on what happens; I quickly washed both of my palms at the sink before he saw me.

In the afternoon while having my lunch, I wondered why my palms were covered in blood that morning. Somehow, I just can’t recall it. The last I remember, I was typing something on my laptop and somehow I ended on the bed with both of my palms were covered in blood. Whose blood is it? Where did it come from? Why I can’t remember what happened last night? I lost my focus for the whole day. After done with my unfinished lunch I walked together with my partner to our house (rent). Along the way I tried to figure out the mystery.

Arrived at the house, the house owner asked us about what happened last night. He said that he heard frequent tapping sound on the wall and floor (he lives above us). My partner said that he didn’t hear anything last night. I also gave the same answer. The mystery keeps on wander on my head. Dead for answer I took out my handphone and open the text message sent by my friend yesterday without reason to keep me away from the mystery. While reading some of the message, I found a message that gives me an answer. Like a lightning hitting an amnesia person right to the skull, I remember what has happened last night. I looked up on the ceiling and the walls to assure it.

That night I was typing one of my assignment and it was late at night (can’t really remember the time) then came this pesky-annoying creatures keep on disturbing me from doing my assignment. My patience was burst up, I just can’t stand it. The creatures keep on surrounding me and biting me. I have no choice but to unleash my resolute to end this. I chased and patted it with both of my hands one by one endlessly without leaving the one on the wall and the ceiling that none of it left to disturb me. Hundreds of their dead bodies were on the ceiling, walls and on the FLOOR! A primary 2 pupil (refer to math syllabus) can count how many dead bodies were on the floor. I almost depleted my aura and decided to turn off my laptop and went to sleep without realizing my palms was covered with blood. No wonder. These blood-sucking creatures deserve what they should have; tp die on my hand.

Sorry, there is no picture of these damn creatures on this post because they’re all DEAD. Well, I have to clean up the floor before the house owner finds out. Keep On Fighting!!

2 comments from fighter:

designationjazz said...

hahh! I thought U had a suicidal tendency.. Rupa-rupanya pembunuh nyamuk Chikugunya ha ha!..

kaiserstan said...

Indeed, a nasty Cikgu- punya...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers