Wednesday 3 June 2009

My New Sport..

This evening I went to the town with both of my little bros. and looking for some sport equipments. Then my eyes locked on something that I always dream of... the tennis racquet!! Among all sport that I had played, tennis is the only one that I barely knew.(with the exclusion of extreme sport)

So I decided to minus the $$ and bought Wilson racquet. Wilson? Sound familiar right? I always wanted to play tennis since last year but I always trapped between work and other work?

Last week I watched Rolland Garros at my friend's house. Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer(FedEX) is one of the match I anticipated the most.

Today I was hoping to have a match(actually practice) with my friend but the wheather doesn't seem to let us to do so. Tomorrow evening we'll go to the court at Sri Balleh.

My tennis set.

"Wilson, no wait for me wilson, I'm coming!"; from Cast Away Film

1 comments from fighter:

Siti Aminah AGMA said...

finally dream comes true right, congrats!!!
p/s exercise is really good 4 health...majukan sukan utk IPR (apakah) :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers