Wednesday 10 June 2009

My Holiday At Kuching!!!


5/6/2009

We started our journey by express boat around 11.15a.m. from Sibu and expected to arrive at Kuching by 5.00p.m.

View from the express boat...

The fisherman boats...

Me enjoying the view

Kuching passenger terminal

The next day

We went for an outing with my younger brother and two of my friends.

We take our lunch here at the Spring!!

Tepanyaki chicken with ABC special!! Yummy!!

Around 5.30p.m. we went to fourpoint by sheraton hotel. (Don't know why they want us to arrive early)

Signboard beside the lift...

Thomas and Angeline. Congratulation for both of you!!

Our menu for the night, sound delicious!!

Cutting the cake. The cake was sooo tall!!

Both families take a toast. I had to fight with other photographers to get a clear view.

Around 10.00p.m. me and my brother decided to proceed to our next agenda... So I congratulate and give farewell to both of them and we proceed to Pop Wave!!

Upon arrival, my friend had booked the place just for 7 of us. Huhu... I managed to sang a couple of song. Sadly there are no new song but at least there are XPDC song huhu...

Me wondering which song to sing next. Hm...

We sang all night long, it has been a while I haven't and I used all my energy that I almost lost my voice that night. Man, i get carried too much sometime hehe...

Around 2 a.m. we take supper around the city.(I don't know what the place called)

7/6/2009

Wake up around 8 a.m. and friend called up asking me whether I want to join them to the swimming pool. Sound cool(beside I delayed my departure to Kapit for another day)

Kurang manis...

The view was great. Can't wait to get into the water.

Ima and the flamboyant couple Azhar and Maya

Azhar and Maya own child. They boy resemble his father and the girl resemble her mother. Each of them have their parent looks.

Sam making the naughty face and Ima. Sam, you can give me your watch as gift from a friend hehe...

Around 2.00p.m. we went back. One thing for sure...I lost my boxer!! I don't know where I put it when I changed my clotch. Hehe...

After we arrived at the house I get my things pack for tomorrow. My handphone was 'kong' thankfully I brought together my old sony ericsson. Unfortunately that evening I don't have transport for outing. Sam's car still at the workshop(hit and run) and my younger brother was at somewhere else to take care of GF. So I spent my whole day till night at the house watching the tv(even the Indon drama which is very akward for me hehe...)

The next day at terminal, I take the opportunity to take a snap; the picture of life...

Well that is my 3 days vacation at Kuching. There are lots of picture taken but I can't upload all of it here because it would takes time for you to reload my webpage.

Have a great vacation!!!

0 comments from fighter:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers