Sunday 7 June 2009

Who dare to challenge me?

I wish to challenge the person who is trying to hacked my yahoomail password out there whoever you are.(bloody bastard). How do I know? Let say you're not bright enough to notice whether your email had been hacked by others.


I know you're trying to hack my yahoomail sadly you failed. My password is something that even a normal person can't even think of any relevances even to me. I'm not that stupid okay. If you're so damn good, please do try again. If you're succeed doing so, please send an email to me stating what the password is and give me your banking account number and I'll send an amount of money to you. Otherwise, you're just total looser plucking the grasses from my backyard.


Nice try, but I don't see that's going to happen. Easy tips for you, my password consist of characters that you'll never find on a keyboard. Good luck newbies. Duh!

So long sucker!!

0 comments from fighter:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers