Saturday 13 June 2009

Stumble upon the past....


The other day, I was cleaning my dusty room(it has been a while I left my home). I found something...

This 'froggy' was my a graduation gift from my friends Ros, Erna and Lia on September 2005. I really appreciates it. I still take a great care of it.

Unfortunately I haven't met my promises to three of you but by time I'm sure will.

Lia : How's your life as PTD? About your request hm.. I don't have a house but I do have one replicated house at Kuching hope you like it when you received it. hehe...

Ros : Sorry that I didn't attend your wedding ceremony last year at Pahang. I had just received your invitation  letter last April this year(which held Nov 2008) kept by my father. I don't know why my father kept the letter for almost a year and gave it to me recently. Recently I saw a human sized-frog doll you wanted(Sebeasar Romeo kan?) . So next time, you'll received a big package delivery from Sarawak. Hehe...

Erna : How's your Master Degree? Hopefully by this year, you already have it in your hand.

Hope to see all three of you next year. Lia, bile nak belanja gua round2 kl, you kan dah jadi org KL hehe...

0 comments from fighter:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers