Wednesday 3 June 2009

The Creatures That Live Around Me...

Requested by a friend who eagerly wants to know what creatures had been lurking inside my home sweet home.

Creature 1:

The Cat

Guilty of unauthorized entry and giving birth to 4 cute kittens without any birth certificates near our house and sentenced to life living in our house to serve as pet.

Creature 2:

The Twin Tortoise

Found at the nearby market without anyone to be called Mom and Dad. So I decided to adopted both of them with one condition. They must stay inside here.

Creature 3:

The Fishs

The puyu

Found at the nearby lake. Guilty for being fishy. One of them bite my finger couple of hours ago. The sepat surely will be fried for my menu tomorrow. 

Creature 4:

The Soft Shell Turtle

Found somewhere around the river. Doesn't look like a good friend of anybody and very attentive listener(he never speak) and ready to snatch anything goes by. Sentenced for a lifetime inside this basin.

2 comments from fighter:

Siti Aminah AGMA said...

wow unexpected creatures that u have...i thought u r just joking when u said that u want 2 feed and speak to ur creatures....so nice..my home even has any except 2 cats recently this year brought by my youngest sis without any permission from my parents. sometimes i have to scream early in the morning on my bed when one of the cats suddenly jump n passing by me like circus (u know that i'm a little bit afraid of cats hehe...)

kaiserstan said...

That's why I always close my room door to avoid it from sleeping on my bed. When that happens, the cat always end up sitting in front of my face and make me sneeze in the morning.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers