Friday 26 June 2009

Live your life to the fullest and fight for it…!

How was your life? Does it suck? Great? Do you have unfinished homework which needs to be submitted tomorrow? Or daily lesson plan for tomorrow teaching? Deadline or decisions to be made in short notice? Do you enjoy it? Or wishing you’re not there to bother about it? We’ll always question ourselves “Why do I have to face this life”. Don’t blame God because everything in this world has it own cause and we’re part of it.

That’s life, in our everyday’s life we have to face various challenges and conflicts to make our life still going on. Sometime we always have a thought to ourselves about what we have been through in life whether it’s worth to ourselves and vice versa. Yes there are times that we wish that we never have to go through all this and just move on but without challenges and conflicts there is no reason for us to fight for. We learned from our experience and past’s mistake. From that we know how to make things (and life) better and avoid the occurrence of the same situation that might get us into troubles.

This is my favourite quote I want to share it to all of you;

“Life is full of the unexpected; it’s the unexpected makes life worth a living” – Anonymous

Without the unexpected; the challenges, the problems, conflicts, threats or opportunities our life would be full dullness which is called “comfort zone”. So what’s the catch? Believe me everyone have their own dream. Some dreamed of being rich and famous, having great looks, good family, knowledgeable, talented, expert, jack of all trade or being loved by someone except if you’re not dreaming for anything (to chase). Man change darkness into a light bulb, distance into transportation, boredom into entertainment, hunger into variety of cooking recipes and tools, complexity into simplified & sophisticated tools, curiosity into a discovery and dream into reality by facing these problems for thousand of years ago. It’s worth a try to me.

Life is so beautiful to be missed when it past and leaving us behind reminiscing its’ beauty. When it has gone far away, we regretted of not using the time given and wished it could be turned back to get things right and enjoying what it should be. That’s how much life worth to me and it still cost me now! I always wish that I have time for everything and as a normal human being I barely do little to myself. I envy my past when I was a youngster; full of flair, creative, enthusiastic, spirited, curious and hunger for success. To get that back never been impossible but a lot of sacrifices needs to be done.

I rather slept late at night (that’s why I never take dinner) and woke up early in the morning just to enjoy the view of life in the morning. As I took a deep breath and thought to myself “What a great day to start my day (life)”. The more life pressures me, the more I enjoy it because my life would be bore and dull without it. Problems energize my mind, conflicts change my view, threats turn me into a fighter and challenges make me stronger. That’s my catch and what about you? I have my own way and so do you.

“Live your life to the fullest!”

Keep On Fighting!!!

2 comments from fighter:

Mysterious Witch said...

Hmm... No matter how hard life lead us, we have to go thru it... we dun have much choice, isn't it?

kaiserstan said...

Mysterious witch:
Yeah, somehow we have to fight to move on and fight for our own choice...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers