Thursday 18 June 2009

New Destination Await?

Yeah, This morning I'll take the 7.30 a.m. express boat to Sibu and then proceed to my new home Selalang. I'll undergo 12 weeks of practicum at SK Mandor Aris(with my partner). It's going to be a new chapter on my life and everything seems blurry and that is something I have to face. No fight won without a struggle.

My bags(3 gigantic size) asking me "Are you sure you can do this?" By hook or by crook, I have to...

Now...what do I have to do when I arrive at Sibu...


So for the next 12 weeks, this blog will be haunted since I'm not around then...

Well the ends justify the means...Keep On Fighting!!!

2 comments from fighter:

Unknown said...

teruskan perjuangan ok...jangan lelah..

kaiserstan said...

Thank you, I will...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers