Wednesday 26 August 2009

Vacation at Santubong Resort

Our journey to Santubong starts around 1p.m.

This image reminds me about road safety. Found it at the petrol station.

Finally after half an hour journey we arrived at Santubong Resort!!

The room quite spacey especially when I'm the only person who stays here huhu...

What else can I asked more than a wide screen flat panel tv?

My favourite spots! The verandah, I just love the view outside while taking a sips of tea...

Both Sam and Siew just can't enough of playing PS2...

Things I like to do the most....enjoying the view of life

The nearby golf course...forgot to bring my 'golf sets' LOL

The beach is quite beautiful...

Initially we set the fire here for BBQ...

Then we've to move on to other spot which is quite far from the first one. Pity to my friends, they've to carry all the equipments even the coal(still on heat) to the new spot!!

The so-called golf VIP didn't like us having BBQ near the golf course which I believed located a few hundreds metres from them..

Me, enjoying the VIEW... how I wish this moments never stop...

Reflecting on my past...

The greatest art of all time... I call it .... nah it's just Siew burried in sands

The ladies did it LOL

Wonderful view that caught my eyes...

Our models lifting the light at the back, such a nice snaps...

The sunset...

Now, this doesn't have anything to do with any dragonball movies or .....(you just fill it)

Me, trying to catch the sun from setting down...

After that, we bring all the stuffs back to my room and we spent the night at my room. In midnight, we went to the nearby bistro and karaoke while watching Manchester United beats Wigan by 5-0. What a great night...

The next day, we packed all our belonging and get ready to check-out. Before that, we went for breakfast at the cafe and proceed to the swimming pool.

Mount Santubong

0 comments from fighter:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers