Tuesday 25 August 2009

Selalang?

Now in most place you wouldn't find this. What is it? Well it's a.. BUS STATION and I wonder, does the bus stops 'here'


When I'm almost dying of boredom, I tried to figure out this cubic puzzle and the least I can is what you see above... Latest update 2010 Finally I can solve it under 5 minutes


Festival during weekend


Wherever I go, there is always a creature(s) begging for my Pringles ang Mr Potato


Our kampung style house, I just loved it


Not far from our house, this is where we spend our day waiting for the bus.


The sawmil factory the economic generator in Selalang


Our kitchen


The cat again...


The jetty...

2 comments from fighter:

Siti Aminah AGMA said...

Wow besar rumah sewa ktk org....dapur pun besar hehe....cubic yg satu color jak selesai ya kmk dpt mlh tanpa bantuan adik :p teruskan usaha...jia you jia you....bgs sek ktk org, sek batu, kmk org jak msh papan huhuhu

kaiserstan said...

ye la, kmk tau ktk terer ba...betul kan? ktk orang kreatif :p ba
Batu atau papan tidak akan mengubah apa2 janji budak2 dapat belajar...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers