Saturday 8 August 2009

Think on the bright side?

It's with deep disgust when I saw some of our future generations stranded in deep confusion. Their behavior can be marked at critical rate in this globalization nation of ours. These rubbish acts caught by my own eyes and ears inside a bus to Selalang. Whatever the races or their religion, I wish to that I can see the face of the person who raised them be farmhouse animals. It's very despicable! Swear words seems to be a culture amongst them unlike those in the past who holds society norms and morality with them. They're nothing near to those who'll drive our country to supremacy. They're those who lives by hearing about others own success and cursing their fate and blame others (even government and GOD) for their so-called failure. It's okay by me, I have my own life and live it with my own purpose not with idiotic show off acts. Believe me they're nothing(once again) than a clown trying to impress others by being stupid. Probably these types of teenager SHOULD exist so that people can make their own reflection toward themselves. Beside where would our gardener, construction workers come from then?(no offence) Indirectly they become these section of workers for our future needs. They can be anything, you can lie to them, cheat them, they don't have good education (so what) nor intellectual what else you're worried about? They don't even understand anything!(again) Believe me, they're just simply stupid! They make themselves to be like that. So thankful that GOD creates man in many ways and purpose. The law of the jungle still applies, the strong outclassed the weak. Only the strong will always be the strong, the stupid one will always be your gardener, your hired assassin or your maid. That would make your life more meaningful because if everyone is so educated and well behaved then who would do all the dirty jobs?

Somehow I'm glad when I have that second thoughts. Surely these types of teenagers and parents are useful after all. Should they commit crime, they're stupid enough to leave some evidences for us to bring them to the jail or hanged by the ropes to end their stupidity.

Keep on fighting! GOD please make them dumber, I need a maid, a gardener, a driver, a janitor and a khadam when I bought a house in future and please make sure they don't know how to count their own salary. I want them to work forever for free till the end of their pitiful miserable life.

0 comments from fighter:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers