Thursday 27 August 2009

Aiseh...

I was visiting my friend at his house. While waiting for him, I have a chat with his brother. Then he came with a drinking water on his hand. I thought it was cordial drink(orange flavor) then I take a sip. When I swallow it into my throat and all the way to my stomach, I felt a taste that I had forgotten since last year. It's the taste of 'tuak' (rice wine) it takes me a few seconds to figure it out. Then I take a look at him, he started to grin at me. How was it? Is it great? he said to me.
Startled with what had happened : bloody, you got me... then both of us started to laugh.
It is almost a year I haven't take a sip of any alcohol drinks. This year, I decided that it's about time to stop. Enough is enough.
That resolute leads to others trying to persuade and attempt/making prank to make me drink. It's like the best gift they ever wanted this year if they watch me take a sip and swallow all through my throat and stomach. Okay one of you had succeed. Don't ever try to do that again. I might have to kill you and hide your body at my backyard. In weeks your buried body filled with beautiful flowers especially hibiscus to show how patriotic am I as a Malaysian for this coming Independence Day in August. Okay that was a joke.
Somehow, I believed Sarawak is a nation not a state in a federal government. How symbolic am I? That's the irony.

0 comments from fighter:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers