Wednesday 26 August 2009

Some days?

These few days I'm a little bit wore despite the facts I'm still enjoying what's going on right now. A week holiday(school break). That's exactly what I need now. My body works like a machine (non-stop) and my mind rarely rest from having a thought even the simplest of things... Sometime the engine needs to cool down, yes I need to chill out. I need to hang out with my pals and doing crazy things and get caught by the authorities? Ok, that was a joke.

Last night my old friend(ex-classmate) asked me how to become a very patient person when dealing with her life. Well I just don't bother what others do to me. Bad things do happen when we explode in anger or rage which end up killing others(with words or actions). That is what I hate the most. I don't like to quarrel about stupid things about myself or others and whatever they said about me, I just don't care. By then they might end up hating me so much that they can get sick(so much hatred or ill feeling can leads to cardiovascular/ mental problems). In the other side, I'm happy without thinking about others own weakness but to accept them.  I don't have the burden or the responsibilities to hate others. Okay that sound cynical maybe I just stop here. I'm extremely patient when dealing with LIFE.

I met lots of old pals and ex-colleague today. The most common thing they asked me is "my God you look skinny" okay I'm not skinny alright, I just lose some 10kg since practical. Then they'll asked : "how do you do that?" okay I eat twice a day, I don't have dinner. Then they'll pause(silence) for a moment and stare at me while processing my statement. Disbelieving no wonder they say...Then they'll asked: "when do you finish(studies)?"

Now, while enjoying my holiday here in my hometown, I kind of miss my pupils at the school. I miss the moments when I blown the whistle, playing games that surely got them punished... I love bullying them. I wonder what would happens if I change something or my approach towards them. Once more... my mind starts to think... just now my friends asked me about our(me and my practicum partner) school project. Okay, the pupils will be in good use for it hehe

Okay, I need forget from thinking about work. Now what am I going to plan tomorrow. hm.. okay how about...

1. Send Tony's digicam to his house (he left it on my car)

2. Accompanying Normal looking for toy gun(we use it to shoot house lizard)

3. Well, waiting for someone from R7D to treat me for breakfast hehe

4. Writing some wild blog(probably)

5. Playing tennis

6. then using the gym

7. Hangout at Taman Selera Empurau (open air)

8. Writing something?

9. Looking for refreshing articles...

10. Eat muffin for breakfast, lunch and dinner...Yummy!!

0 comments from fighter:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers