Saturday 29 August 2009

So what else?

I was planning on something for the next few months. I don't know whether it's working by this year or next year should I have the time. After frequent discussion and advice from my old friend, I decided to exchange and leave my 'burden' to them. I've to focus on my study and practical after this vacation. I just hate it, I wish that I can cloned myself and let them to do all the jobs. Then I can be a rich person with people like me(cloned) work for me, they eat less, don't sleep less and they can work non-stop just like me(so economical and productive). Isn't that great? I thought so!

Everything at Peninsular seems to be under control and they had cool down their interest on me during this holiday. Probably they're giving me a break/time to have a second thought(probably third and fourth). My friends are still anticipating my condition and it's annoying sometime when they asked about it frequently. Thanks for your concern. I'm fine here.

Holiday at Sabah? that's sound interesting... I've always wanted to climb Mount Kinabalu and ahem... probably meeting Sabahan sumandaks there...

Frankly, I almost forgotten all things that matters for me during this holiday. Probably my mind is set to EMPTY mode.

The rainy day kept me away from doing some of my everyday's routine (which I perfectly and systhematically planned).

I hope, after I had done with my practicum, I have to plan on another journey. Probably the last one for this year. 

I'll keep on fighting!

0 comments from fighter:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers