Wednesday 6 May 2009

Something beneath my bed?

This story is not about mystical creature living beneath my bed. It's something that lives underneath my bed.

Well it happens when I had just returned back from PBS at my hometown. I arrived at Sibu around 10 a.m. and suddenly my father call my handphone and telling me that I left one of the book that I borrow from the library(IPGM, KR) at home. Well that doesn't relate to the story I'm to tell here because it bothers me the most for being careless.

Then my friend fetch me at the wharf and we went to the institute after taking our lunch at Singapore Chicken Rice. (Thanks dude!)

As I open the door to my room I found out that my roommate (Kapitan Sri Aman) hasn't comeback from his so-called vacation. Then I put my bag and my cloths inside the locker and douing some cleaning as the room is quite messing when we're in hurry of getting home for PBS.

After I had done my 'homework' I lay myself on the bed then my stomach started to crumble. Damn, I forgot to buy some food. Well never mind, for the time being I'll take Mr Potato to get me occupied. As I bend to get it underneath my bed, I saw....

A Small Flurry Creature!!!!! Sleeping on my forgotten, the unwashed B.I.G's socks!!!






Here have some Mr Potato




Eat all you can and... SCRAM!!!

From intensive research and logical thinking, I assume that the cat had undergone B.I.G under my bed since we left for PBS. Mysteriously, I don't know how did it ended up under my bed. We had undergone PBS for 2 weeks!!! Imagine that. The cat was so skinny that it barely move itself to eat the chips. After the cat had done with my chips, I dragged it out of there. The cat ran as fast as it was 'prison break' tv series. Lucky you, I hadn't put the chips under my bed, I wouldn't notice it and probably die. That would give me another headache cleaning the corpe after I left my book at Kapit.

Well that cat is such a fighter...



0 comments from fighter:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers