Saturday 16 May 2009

Friendship...

In this continuous fighting blog of mine I would like to share with all of you and whoever you’re about something I learned. It’s something about friendship. My old friend told me that friendship is gift from us for ourselves. Believe it or not when we meet someone who shares the same chemistry with us whether they have almost the same thought and approach or not but we felt comfortable with this person then it’s an open road that leads to friendship. Of course whether we have many friends or not, it’s how we try to maintain the chemistry between ourselves and them. There are some who always met with us in our daily life and those who you rarely heard about their whereabouts but we always know how they look, their habits, how they react to our remarks and behavior.

I’ve lots of friends and they come any color, any ages and approach. Sometime I remember their faces and names, and some of them called by the lord continuing their journey. For me, wherever I go I bring a piece of them and so they’re. Sometime we have to choose who can be our friend because we don’t feel comfortable with their approach and behavior and I had seen much of it. One thing for sure I don’t choose who should be my friend, anyone can be my friend except those who threat me badly (when I tried my best to be their friend) and those who bring negative auras (bullies, so-called thugs, social problem and mentally ill bastard).

Here are my conclusions:

1. Never ever being selfish in anything you have or do with them because someday you might get problems same as them. Who knows you might get sheltered from the authority for the crimes you committed.

2. Never ever neglect them (alone) when you met someone special in your life because when that special person leaves you, where should you go then? I have seen lots of person like and they end up alone without friends.

3. Watch our words because words are sharper than any blade in world (even Excalibur or Taming Sari) whether we want to comment or making fun of them because the Excalibur and Taming Sari might end up to your head.

4. Flexible when dealing with different types of friend. There are some friends who can't get along each other and you have to deal with it. Try to connect them because there is probably a wrong string attached between them, untie it and match the right string between them. (No wonder my computer 's power supply always blow up)

5. Talks to them and asked them whether they’ve problems. Make they feel comfortable and calm when they express their problems. Hear their every word so that they felt appreciated. Help them in any way you can. There are times when I’ve problems and they come to help me.

6. Appreciates every word they said about you even the BAD one!! Because we don’t how bad it’s until they told us.

7. Every person has talents, uncover it, build it, guide them and encourage them. It might be useful to them in the future. You’ll feel blessed when things go the right way. Some of my friend become really good in mathematic, computer, networking, public speaking, debates, writing,

8. Love them for what they’re not what they have. Be just and fair person. We’re not the right person to judge them but to guide them to be a better person.

9. Enjoy and share your life with them. Bring them together when you’re traveling. It wouldn’t be as enjoy as it‘s without them. I had went to wonderful places like Thailand, Penang, KL, Perlis, Pulau Langkawi and many more during mid-semester break at the university and best of all I went with different friends!! Next year I want to go to Pulau Tioman and JB!!

10. The last one is my way of changing their auras. I live on the aura, the atmosphere of the people surround me. Negative thought and behavior deplete my aura and I might end up pale and expired!! Give advice and thought about the consequences and effect of their conduct to their future and health. Some of my friends stopped drinking and smoking. Now some of them have a healthy life and at the same time my auras are saved. Appreciates them just like you appreciates your family, call them when you miss them because it might too late. I have friends called by the lord that I haven’t got the chances to know them better especially Edwin due to bone cancer. Friends wherever you are, may you rest in peace and I’ll never forget the moments we have together. Hope all of you get along there.

Can you apply that in your friendship? I’m not saying that I’m a great person but I had been through all that all this time and get along quite well with them.

0 comments from fighter:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers