Tuesday 12 May 2009

Sleep..?

First of all I want to ask you, do you have a good sleep last night? Is it enough? Sleep is the best way for one to rest physically and mentally. That's why children are encourage to sleep early to aid their mental and growth development even adults. Normal person sleeps approximately seven and a half hour(7.5 hour) and that's the best amount of sleeping hour we should have especially at night. Of course some of us likes to sleep in the afternoon after they've their lunch (which is not recommended) and evening. Believe me, how do you feel after waking up during that time? It's very unpleasant and annoying sometime. Some of us felt dizziness after waking up during that time. Should you sleep during that time, ensure that you take less than one hour then you can't felt any unpleasantness or dizziness. That's tips for you today.

Now for those whose used to sleep late night due to assignment and work, normal person can't endure long journey and they end up sleeping at the class and workplace. Some of caught sleeping during meeting and at the class while the lecturer giving lecture. From my experiences (recently) I caught some of my classmate sleeping and I take the opportunity to take a snap of their picture while sleeping and snoring.

That's the stories of others. Since childhood I never ever sleep in the evening because of my 'hyperactive' body and it frustrate my mother because she wants me to sleep and not to wonder around causing mischief (and always sick). When I enter matriculation, I have an experience of whole day without a sleep. Yes from from yesterday till the next day!! As time goes by, my body started to slow down and sleeping is my best friend. I usually sleep during afternoon after I had took my lunch. I had slept in front of my Chemistry lecturer Mdm Sim during class. I just go easy on my life at that time, I'm a bit sloppy (and skinny also) and everything was blurry , I don't have any reason or purpose for it. After I finished my study there, things never change and going on when I enter university. Started from that I changed.

During orientation week (which is packed with tiring activities) I felt asleep when one of the professor giving his speech about health and purpose of continuous learning. Then he said "I realized some you of are tired from the last activity and sleepy, maybe what I'm talking here is boring. Probably if I talked about football(World Cup 2002) then some of you might get interested". Like an iceberg hit by Titanic ship, suddenly I woke up and have a thought to myself. No wonder all this time I always bored easily when someone speaking in front. I realized that I always got sick and feeling sleepy all the time because I don't have any direction or something to motivate me. Started from that time, I never ever look back. I learned that I have reason and purpose to be fulfilled. I want to be someone. Someone who achieved and optimize my ability using my endless aura (energy).

I usually sleep for 6 hours and I can sleep less than 4 hours without feeling sleepy and not feeling tired. All I do is to set my target for the current day, what I want to do, and at the same time enjoying it. Our mind is the main controller. It can make you feeling energetic, you can get well very soon, you will less likely to starve, and you can do your activities longer than normal person. Enjoy all the things that you have, you have a good family, place to call home, friends who care about you, when you wake up in the morning be thankful that you still have a good health.



Now, have a nice sleep. Keep on fighting!!

4 comments from fighter:

Siti Aminah AGMA said...

aku lah org yg slalu mengantuk di dlm klas hahaha....salute sama kau yg xpenah ngantuk / tdo dlm klas

kaiserstan said...

Terima kasih kerana membaca post yang paling membosankan yang pernah aku buat sepanjang karier penjaga malam

Mysterious Witch said...

i don't really read entirely, honestly... =P

but heck, I know what it's about.. hehe.. for goodness sake, I'm a human being who will turn out to be a zombie and insane if I don't have enough sleep. OMG, I must have enough sleep. Be it is the end of the world, I must have enough sleep. Haha... Give me the strongest coffee in the world, if I wanna sleep, nothing can stop me.. :p

kaiserstan said...

Mysterious witch: I agree with that but my body seems to be replenished quickly even if I had slept for less than 5 hours... That's why I believe the power of the mind controlling our body... Have a good sleep... Maybe I should be soldier who's always ready for battle anytime...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers