Friday 15 May 2009

KRS Camping!!!

Next week we (KRS) will undergo our camping trip to East Valley at Serian in short notice. We'll start our journey in the morning(6 a.m.) on Monday (four days and three nights). What interest me the most is we had been informed about it from yesterday!!

Just now we had done preparing the equipments after practicum briefing(which started this morning). I almost ran out of aura this week. Tonight we're going to have music class. For those who wanted to join KPLI, take a while and think about it. I don't really cared much about it because I choose this profession wholeheartedly. 5 months of misery if you want to call it but for me it's 5 months of hard work and struggle just to fulfil my dream next year and after.

So are you a fighter?

0 comments from fighter:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers