Wednesday 6 May 2009

Goodbye, I Miss You


Three years had past since the last I saw your face sleeping beside me. Watching your every breath as it draws every rainbow in my heart and you’re the angel who plays the melody of heaven. How I wish that moment never end. Forgive me for leaving you without saying goodbye to you. I have to go, to continue my journey and I have a long way to go may you live your life with a better person.

It has been three years. Yes three years without someone else like you. I never change same as before, the same person who always loving you every morning, every afternoon, every evening and every night. I had gone through ups and downs in my journey. Every up without someone to share and every down without someone shading me doesn’t make my life better.

You can put the blame on me. For all the love I gave to you, for every word and promise that I never give.

Sorry for leaving you without saying goodbye.

Sorry if I ever broke your heart.

Sorry for leaving you alone.

Sorry for all the stupid acts I ever made to you.

Sorry for making you worried.

Sorry for making you cried.

Sorry….

Be a strong person and never give up. Life’s full of complicated journey with its own story. I walk my own life in this journey without knowing my destiny but one thing for sure I’ll keep on fighting till the end same as before.

Goodbye…


2 comments from fighter:

Siti Aminah AGMA said...

sedih jak bunyi...

kaiserstan said...

Siti Aminah AGMA:

The guilt I felt when I left someone. Let the time go by umpama ditiup angin lalu

Daisypath Anniversary tickers