Saturday 12 September 2009

Redcarrot?

Just now (this evening) me and my classmates went to redcarrot. It's quite nice place to hang around while enjoying delicious meals. The atmosphere is almost quite the same as an old place where I used to hang out with someone in the past. A while after our arrival at redcarrot, rain starts to pour heavily outside (which weaken my aura). The place where it starts and end; Station One at Kajang. I loved to enjoy the food there while enjoying the atmospehere around. Except that the amount of food served is fewer than the one offered by Station One.

My menu; fish n chip, yummy....oh I already finished the red bean (not in the picture only leftover hehe)

My classmate Azah and Minah

* Other photos will be uploaded once I had retrieved it from Azi.


Along the way home we got lost. It's seems that our 'pilot' and 'co-pilot' malfunctioned during night 'operation' because we're off budget to get a competent 'pilot' and 'co-pilot'. At least it's economic, the 'pilot' finally get us out from the 'lost zone' and everyone live happily ever after. Thankful the rain didn't last long and that saved me from 'aura depleting symptoms' that can caused several unwanted behaviors like popping your eyes on a rice bowl while having a sip of soup with your friends, eating muffin at KFC without inviting me, playing tennis using a ping pong bat...ok that's out of logic. Overall it's a nice outing with my fellow friends especially during fasting month(Ramadhan).

2 comments from fighter:

Siti Aminah AGMA said...

aiseh...sapa ndak kah co-pilot ya?huhuhu....nang best la mkn di RedCarrot...

kaiserstan said...

ada la budak kiut yg jadi co-pilot kitak kenal budak ya ba...best juak la makan sia.

Apa nak dispam mamat cina ya isk2

Daisypath Anniversary tickers