Tuesday 15 September 2009

A day has come...

This day is very significant to me. It's the day that once again I'm willing to held myself as a fighter! I survived the fight to ensure that my life is moving on. Through sweat and pain, and here I'm, still blogging wondering what to type. Is there anything in life that I really need? There are plenty of it yet I wish not get all of it at once. Time is running out and my practical is almost come to an end. It bring lots of good memories to me that I won't forget in my life as I see life in a different perspectives. Along the I way, I met lots of good friends. The opportunities is always there only for me to discover it...

Keep on fighting!

1 comments from fighter:

kaiserstan said...

Bloddy! Dude, English please...otherwise don't spam it here

Daisypath Anniversary tickers