Friday 18 September 2009

Call it a day?

Time had almost come and it's about time to call it a day. I'll try my best not to overwork my almost wear body while giving my mind a clear space. I'm just a lone soul roaming in this world in search for a place to go to cheer me up. As long I'm content with it, I'll always thankful with everything I have. Whether it's good or bad, I can accept that because I'm a fighter. I fight for my right, for every opportunity and for my life.

Along the way, there are lot's of obstacle barring us from reaching the unimaginable sky high above. As long as we learnt how to fly then we can; it's up to us how high we want to fly.

Sometime there are time when we felt that enough is enough, we want something new to make our life more interesting and and better than the one we're having currently.

0 comments from fighter:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers