Thursday 30 August 2007

What I had learned so far...

I had went through bad memories for some time, and i get used with it and lived facing it. Without these memories I might not found my own true shape, as I get through it I learned from it, take it as a mistake that I'll never repeat(somehow I love it when it repeated), gain something from it while giving away some. Want to learn some small thing that I had learned?
These are some of it:

1. Be nice to others no matter who they are and not too much and don't let them to take an advantage over your kindness(we are no saint/angel/yada2) They also have to learn the limit because they are no saint(again).

2. Respectful to others and to yourself(don't be a clown)

3. Don't leave yourself be the person who only understand about others and never being understood by others(friendship is like a two way highway)

4. There are those who depends on/friendly with you because of something you have, not who you are.

5. Don't easily sympathize on others fate/difficulties, they might try to fool you.(Think rationally)

6. There are always a second chance, forgive your friend. If God didn't give me a second(or couple of) chance I might had been in HELL typing this blog for you to read.

7. Don't afraid to face reality/problems, always be brave and initiative in your career. Donald Trump was a brave person but now he is a coward, why? He is brave because of his wealth and fame. Take that away and then he is good as he is. (sorry dude) Never afraid to let go..

8. Never afraid of losing something valuable otherwise your life wouldn't be worth of living.

9.Kill your friend if they forgot when is your birthday, kill your brother if he try to bully you, kill your sister if she slept with your friend, kill your father if he leave you for another woman, kill your mother if she lost you in Tesco supermarket, kill all of them if you feel your life worth a living, kill yourself if you don't have self respect and self esteem......

Don't fall for that, It's a JOKE hahaha......


There are lots of thing you can learn through friendship, it flows like a river never let it spoiled like a polluted river or blocked by a big dam of differences. When I thought about it back then, it's us who let all of this happen, whether we let it happen or we fight it back, we ourself our own worst enemy from the beginning. Adios till next time! Keep on fighting!!

3 comments from fighter:

Anonymous said...

yeah..life is always like that...but then enjoy it as the lifeis so short..take those negative things in a lower tone and there y will go smoothly without any pain..if yes, then it much more less that before..

Mysterious Witch said...

I know how it feel. Been there myself. Bet you know how it feel and maybe it's already in your blood flowing through in your veins.

But I guess, I get to heaven, you have to go thru hell. God... I've been there.. and I think I'm still there...

*dun sigh* haha... Life must go on btw... gambateh.. jia you... :) We are strong enough to fight and fight and fight... we're human built from stone and steel... No one can harm us unless we let them do so... :)

kevinjokes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers