Thursday 30 August 2007

Keep on fighting...

Actually there are lots of thing I wish to do before leaping to another life... Work to Live... I guess at at that time I never thought it had happened to me. After almost a year working at peninsular I made a a major decisions in my life... Resign from my post as the Production Manager and left before the CNY. The bosses were surprised and try to persuade me from resigning. Well, I never regret the decision made. I know it's 'gonna' be a new journey for me and 'freedom'. Yeah why not... I waste all my time working for them without having "something" to gain. They failed to set my EPF account for 4 months until I do it by myself in a day without problem. The working environment is ok but THEY depends to much on foreign workers which is a disease lurking inside the rusted company. Believe me when they depend to much on this 'people' they can "step on your head", what a sad love relationship between the company and the 'people'. Frankly I'm not a quitter... I don't want to wait and see it spreads like a cancer. The company is great, thanks for giving me the chance to contribute and improve myself to be a better person but their policies is killing them and I have to move on.
After I resign I try to look for other employment at other places, I have some saving and it's enough for couple of months. Before that I had to move all my belonging and move to Seri Kembangan. There are lots of opportunities for me beside I have friends there.... right? No!! No!! No!! Plan A failed. Nobody.. I mean nobody try to help me to move with them. Come on it's not like I don't have money for the rent... Well there goes my plan, ruined in the first week... actually I don't want to bother my other friends also. (They also offer their helps) My parents persuade me to return home to Sarawak and look for better job. I thought 'why not it's my home' right. Nope... 4 month after searching for employment at several industrial company none of them interested.. don't know why... maybe my resume is not that attracting or maybe they're looking for other qualification.

In June 2006 I got an interview at Sibu and got the job at my hometown but at the rural area. I only work there for a month only as Library Assistant Officer. It was offered a 6 months contract and it's not permanent. Before the interview it say that it was a 1 year contract. No traveling allowance, the the library electric sockets were all burnt out due to short-circuit and not repaired for months and nobody noticed it to the HQ. Such thing can worsen the library even more and I don't want to point finger on some person. Well, once again I resign from the post and unemployed. I do lot of jobs from my home. I sell vcd, my old computer components and many more just for a living. Then I got another job October 2006, working for AKAP service for two months as a clerk. Looks like MLM but without product to sell and it's RM33 only. After two months operating the business start to slow down and later not even one person join the program. There are rumours that it was a scam and many people avoid it and the founder silent without any news. Then 2007 comes and 2006 goes so quickly when I search for an answer. I realized that there are lot of thing I have done in 2006. I can wake up anytime I want without thinking about working. Kind of strange... I wake up so early when I'm not attached to anything. Don't know why maybe psychologically. I found that there are lot of opportunities to get money through the internet. Actually I'm doing business and it's still in the first stage growth right now and I see more chance for development in this field. I'm still seeking for job in case it didn't work as planned. Somehow i enjoyed my life here at Kapit, though I tried to run away from here to start a new life, new chapter, new story and chronicles of my life.

And.. no matter what happens, I'll keep on fighting because that is what I am...

1 comments from fighter:

JoshDcap said...

yes. U know what, education makes u to be a fighter and be able to be more creative in term of preparing ourseft to be a greadty and smart fighter in this misty of world! It gives as a respect to ourseff if not to others, at least! So, what ever you are jsut dont stop fighting.U can go more and more...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers