Thursday 30 August 2007

Journey to Belaga

Well, frankly I've never been to Belaga even once and now I got my chance. Hey Danny!(gua dah jalan2 kat tempat lu la) Albert and I were delivering a set of computer for the SMK Belaga in the next day. Somehow the next morning I felt a little bit lazy to get myself up(of course it's 6 a.m.) and after I had prepared everything and waiting for my friend to pick me up I, felt something weird but I don't know what is it.."Well I had to move then" I think to myself. After arrived at the Belaga Wharf we look for "kuli bataks" to carry the computer to the wharf. The wharf was packed with people because the other wharf(Sibu) was used for TYT's ship so all the express boat grouped here. (There was Maal Hijrah events at Kapit so the TYT, CM also there)
At 9.30 a.m. the boat departed from Kapit to Belaga. It was a long journey though, I spent much of my time watching the Jean Claude van Damne movie collection(pirated lo). There are lot of small rocky Island along the river, we're lucky that the boat driver is an experience person because the water level was quite low and it's dangerous to go upriver against the stream. The journey would take around 4 hours to arrive and I was quite boring at that time and we just talk everything that pass through our mind event about "inverma" and those kiddy things.. The boat had many stop at the villages along the river and finally we arrived at Belaga by the time 2.30 p.m.
The only thing we do in the first place was looking for a hotel to stay. Well, plan A not good enough, the computer weight is killing me( can you imagine I have to carry it along the way to the hotel from the wharf). Plan B? Well it just a coincidence we saw someone from Kapit and asked for their help to send the computer to the school and it works. After arrived there, we meet the principle and assemble the computer. and when everything done we go back to the town to look for hotel. We walk along the way and found a place to stay and it's quite cheap! RM28 for a night that sound great. The hotel worker then show us the room. The first room was located at the end and to my surprise.... when I opened the door... everything was mess. Even there was a leftover(don't know how long it left there), then we change for another room. The second room was quite good, neat and confortable except for one thing.. Is the air conditioner working? Ooopss I did it again! Then once again we change our room and the third one is..OK. That's all hehe..
After putting everything in place, we rest on the bed( not in one bed) and taking shower, we planned to take picture at the town. O..o..o..No! The rain started pouring heavily..endlessly...till night comes. Then we came out to have dinner at the shop nearby and have a look around the town. It was sooooooo..... quite.. nothing much so we head back to the hotel..
We talk all the nights long, stupid thing, craps, tot tot tot..and then I realize something. I brought along 4 shirts and 2 shorts. Well the whole night I slept only with my spender and my singlet. My mom must had put, and taken out my other stuffs without telling me.
The next morning I take a pic along the wharf just something for me to keep and we departed at 7.30 a.m. and..another job done( don't know what to do after this)

0 comments from fighter:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers